posted to rec.boats,misc.rural
NotMe NotMe is offline

Default Faulty Dock Wiring Probable Cause of Lake Okoboji, Iowa Fish Kill – Could Have Been Worse

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 06/06/2011 8:30 PM, LilAbner wrote:
http://outdoornews.com/news/article_...cc4c002e0.html

A thought just occurred to me. Too bad the owner didn't take a pee off
the dock with a hand on the railing. I did that once 4 decades ago during
a lightening storm and ended up on my ass in a boat house. Fortunately
just phased for a bit. But I no longer pee in the lake when lightening is
about.

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who
learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for
themselves. ~ Will Rogers