Dan

Default Two months in Quito and Galapagos

"Travelling light" wrote in message
om...
Hi, I'm going to Ecuador and especially Galapagos for two months
Aug-Sept this year. Looking for advice on weather, what to wear e.g.
shoes for hiking/rain forests/eco travel. How about Quito: where to
stay at budget price? What does a vegetarian get to eat? Special
dishes, for meat eaters, too? Low budget restaurants? Is it safe for a
young woman to travel and take trips alone? Which is better, cash,
credit cards or travel cheques? How much money for living for two
months? Thanks,

Are you saliing to Galapagos / Equador? I've always wanted to do that. The
dream is getting closer for me, looks like you'll beat me to it.

dan