Keith

Default ICW mustache

If you have that moustache, you probably don't have much wax anyway, or it
was put on over a porous surface that needed compounding first.

The best wax I've ever seen is Collinite's fleetwax paste. Lasts longer than
anything else I've ever tried, and Powerboat Reports agreed when they tested
a bunch of waxes.

Pretty much anything that's going to take off that stain will take off the
wax with it, if there was any left to begin with.

--

Keith
__
"Cheshire" wrote in message
To all who replied -

Thanks for the info. The thing is that I had the hull waxed before

leaving,
and it stained anyway. Maybe the wax needs to be applied heavier ?? Also,
whatever I use to remove the stain, I don't want it to cut through the

was.
I wonder if oxalic acid, On-Off, lemon juice or the toilet bowl cleaner
would leave the wax or take it off ?

GC