pelujilla

Default S.O.S

My Hubby and I are looking to buy our first boat We would like a
19-20 foot boat mostly for the intracoastal but with the capability of
sal****er without capsizing. Our goal is to join other boaters and go
from Jacksonville, Florida to the Bahamas and to Key West. The cabin
need not be too large, maybe a four sleeper.
What should I be looking for, I've read some magazines that say that
the boat should be wide at the hull, but does not say how wide or even
give a model name. We will be at the boat show this weekend soaking up
a lot of information but we are looking for a used boat around 10,000
dollars....is that doable or are we dreaming?