Joe Joe is offline

Default Why Me

On Mar 23, 12:50*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

Now has a new paint job, 1000 ft+ of newly calked hull seems.
2 like new 327 chevy small blocks, Westerbeak gen set.
Zero wood rot.

Not to shabby for a 1966 Owens Aruba.
She faster than greased lighting.

Nice floating office until I get my new sailboat.

http://community.webshots.com/album/...host=community

Joe

What a big POS! Probably makes a wake five feet tall. Talk about throwing
good money down a rat hole! That's exactly the kind of rat boat that ruins
any anchorage as explained in some of my posts elsewhere.

Wilbur Hubbard

Poor Wilma,

It's the two heads, full AC, two bunkrooms and the office the size of
your day sailor that ****es you off huh?

Compared to your daysailor dumping buckets of Neal over the side Why
Me... would be a pleasent change to any anchorage your derelict is
stagnet.

I bet even your left hand (Jessica) loves my boat.

Joe