Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default PFDs

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:32:05 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:34:04 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 18:29:52 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 16:36:55 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:10:10 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
newssqdm6d7ajlcjtejpj21i0pceqkn6mma23@4ax. com...
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:04:40 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
snip

I would have told her to fall off on purpose so I could do some
man-overboard rescue practice drills.

An added advantage would be a wet t-shirt. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

As long as you didn't push me! FYI, sorry I saw your email today, but
just didn't have the opportunity to give a thoughtful reply. I'll get
to it this evening after I get back from the gym. I hope you had a
nice day!

No rush. I took my time answering yours. . .

Also, Waldo sounds like an ass.

Agreed. He sounds bitter about something. Certainly, he can't still
think
Jessica B is just another nym for Wilbur Hubbard. If so, then he sure
can't
read with comprehension.

Wilbur Hubbard

I hope you got my email from earlier... so much going on. I really
don't have the time or energy for a bizzaro like Waldo.

Goodness, from the lack of posts recently I had thought that the
Willie and Jessica show (called a farce in earlier times) had moved on
to bigger and better things.

Ah well, hope still springs... etc.
Cheers,

Bruce

I think you're the one who's the farce if that's your attitude.

farce ~ noun rare
1, a comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations

Then she's 100% correct as that fits you to a tee. Your failed attempt at a
circumnavigation was a comedy of errors based mostly upon poor judgement.
Your failure became a satire of voyaging and you ended up in an unprobably
situation being stuck at the Bangkok docks for 30 or so years now.

or

2.fill with a stuffing

Well, that applies as you are definitely full of it. LOL!

It seems to fit. The poor benighted little girl asking all the silly
questions to the manly expert.... Hopefully to get his attention.

Look at it this way. The lovely, talented, intelligent, desirable, fit and
sexy Jessica B is very capable and she easily recognizes talent, experience
and authenticity in the newsgroup. That's why she has gravitated towards
yours truly and has given you the cold shoulder you deserve for trying to
belittle her.

One of these days maybe the Jessica and I can get together and I'll be sure
to post a photo or two of her loveliness aboard my fine yacht just to show
you what you've caused yourself to miss out on because of your ungentlemanly
and crass behavior.

Wilbur Hubbard

What's most attractive about men in general is when they don't condemn
a woman because of who she is. I most appreciate it when a man bothers
to answer a question. I most least appreciate it when a man is so
insecure that they make all sorts of vile claims without a shred of
evidence.

I think if it ever worked out for me to go sailing with you or even
meet somewhere for a drink and we documented with a picture, they
would have a mental breakdown.