Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Wilbur Hubbard alert - he's a rapist

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:56:24 +0000, jhonvaker sdf wrote:

So the rest of the millions of successful people were not home-schooled?
You have what 50 examples here? many of them child actors/actresses who
had no other choice but homeschooling.

I don't get the point you're trying to make. I don't think there were
millions investing with him, at least not directly. It was mostly
big-ticket people.

I don't see what's wrong with home schooling either. I read somewhere
that they do the same if not better than in public school. Maybe if we
held teachers a bit more accountable, the kids would do better. Then,
I could agree with you about home schooling being worse.