Default Wilbur Hubbard alert - he's a rapist

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:21:03 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

Jesibur:

Im not saying they are stupid just easily manipulated. You see, its
that reverence for a higher power that makes them so succeptible to
political authority or Fox Authority. In other words they are Gods
flock.... ie sheep. They dont think the do what they are told..... as
Rush limbaga says, republicans are the dads and democrats are the mom.
But thats only acurate if you ARE looking at the worls as a bible
thumping good fearing republican. Most the world sees it differntly.

Not sure what your obsession is with thinking I'm Capt. Wil, but feel
free.

How about all the people who invested with Madoff... mostly elites,

Dear Jessibur:

I think you have some deep-seated problems. If you continue to insist
that I'm someone I'm not, then forget me replying.

There you go again. That chip on your sholder certainly is large. You
say, mostly elites invested? You must have terribly low self esteme to
think someone who has enough money to invest is an elite. Hell when I
was working as an AB for a GOM boat company EVERYBODY was automaticlly
enrolled into a Wells Fargo 401K. Does that make all thoes fat ****
coonasses elites? Gots dat right braa!

I said with Madoff. Are you going to sit there and tell me modest
investors put huge sums into his scam?

Going through life thinking that so many people are better than you
must be terrible. Youknow always thinking the other guy with that
bigger boat doesnt desrve it. Hell Democrats are the true
conservatives... we believe money is great and we will help you get
some too. Democrats want people to go to college and trade schools so
you can be informed and make quality investment decissions and
actually progress in your chosen career and when you get laid off have
the skills to get retrained and make a lateral career jump when those
other one trick ponies are all squalling bout no jobs. republicans on
the other hand what you to be fearful and resentful of those with an
education and money. The republicans what you un educated to keep you
easily manipulated to keep voting them in power. Its like the
republicans are parisites. They keep you alive so you will keep them
in power. the republicans suck all the juice (money) from you but stop
before you die and cant vote anymore. REpulicans arent dumb they are
just easily manipulated by Fox et al.

Hows it feel to live like punk?
Bob

Sounds to me like you wish you were someone else.

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:38:24 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

I said with Madoff. Are you going to sit there and tell me modest
investors put huge sums into his scam?

Some did, very modest investors, not huge sums except to them and
their life savings. They are really the most tragic victims of all.

wrote:

I said with Madoff. Are you going to sit there and tell me modest
investors put huge sums into his scam?

Some did, very modest investors, not huge sums except to them and
their life savings. They are really the most tragic victims of all.

Ok, but it still seems to me that most of the victims were pretty well
off or not really paying attention to their finances. If it seems too
good to be true, then....
Junior Member

So the rest of the millions of successful people were not home-schooled? You have what 50 examples here? many of them child actors/actresses who had no other choice but homeschooling.

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:56:24 +0000, jhonvaker sdf wrote:

So the rest of the millions of successful people were not home-schooled?
You have what 50 examples here? many of them child actors/actresses who
had no other choice but homeschooling.

I don't get the point you're trying to make. I don't think there were
millions investing with him, at least not directly. It was mostly
big-ticket people.

I don't see what's wrong with home schooling either. I read somewhere
that they do the same if not better than in public school. Maybe if we
held teachers a bit more accountable, the kids would do better. Then,
I could agree with you about home schooling being worse.