HarryisPaul HarryisPaul is offline

Default Taking a dip...

In article ,
says...

. . .in the cesspool of rec.boats...

I haven?t posted here since last Friday and probably won?t again until
late this week, but I do want to offer up a couple of observations:
Behavior in this newsgroup is far worse when I?m away than when I am
here. The ID spoofers* are running wild, the disposable ID?ers (the
loogies and Scott Ingersolls, if you will) are everywhere, the insults
are out of hand.

John Herring is working overtime to deny he is a right-wing racist.
Whenever he plays that game, it makes me chuckle.

Wayne is busily rising up the ranks of asshole.

BAR seems nervous about losing his ranking as one of the Top 10 assholes
and has redoubled his snarkiness.

Canuck found someone to go his bail.

Carry on, boys.

* The harry id spoofers come across and write like tosk after he has
been slammed down the stairs by the cops.

Yeah, what a nice post by you. You certainly show your nice, easy going,
good natured habits!