Default Taking a dip...

.. . .in the cesspool of rec.boats...

I haven’t posted here since last Friday and probably won’t again until
late this week, but I do want to offer up a couple of observations:
Behavior in this newsgroup is far worse when I’m away than when I am
here. The ID spoofers* are running wild, the disposable ID’ers (the
loogies and Scott Ingersolls, if you will) are everywhere, the insults
are out of hand.

John Herring is working overtime to deny he is a right-wing racist.
Whenever he plays that game, it makes me chuckle.

Wayne is busily rising up the ranks of asshole.

BAR seems nervous about losing his ranking as one of the Top 10 assholes
and has redoubled his snarkiness.

Canuck found someone to go his bail.

Carry on, boys.

* The harry id spoofers come across and write like tosk after he has
been slammed down the stairs by the cops.

In article ,
says...

[...]

Most disappointing is deplume and a few others responding to Canuck.
Makes no sense. Even more of a waste of time than the nym-shifters.
I've started ignoring her posts, because it's an assault on my inherent
decency to see anybody actually responding to Canuck.
Kind of like seeing somebody playing with dog****.
The guy says the same stuff 1000 times, like pbuharic.
At least pbuharic is an American, a vet, can turn a phrase, and doesn't
attract flies.
It's strange how Wayne seems to have lost control in your absence.
Reminds me a bit of how you lost control of your "Paul" persona.
Civility is difficult art, requiring attention and perseverance.
Ingersoll, Gallow, Clark, Bruce, Noble and others won't go away.
Collectively, they are "The Loogy."
"The Loogy" will always be with us.
BTW, you're an asshole.
The Loogy is just a bigger asshole with smaller balls in front.
Carry on now.
Think up some good non-boating-related bull****.

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:07:05 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Wayne seems to have lost control in your absence.

Lost control of what?

If you sincerely want to try and clean up the group, I support that.
Otherwise, what's your point?

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:39:42 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

Wayne is busily rising up the ranks of asshole.

Harold, not to worry, no one is ever going to dethrone you.

On Feb 22, 1:46*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

You are still a piece of ****, you cowardly punk. I haven't been here
since your buddy drove all of the conservatives off the board for you
for 2012. You and your pussy friends have stalked several of us to other
groups, including you in particular with the same vulgar nasty bull****
lies. Go to hell Harry. Tell your landlord when you die, I will be the
one ****ting on the grave in front of she and the preacher who will be
the only ones there...

I haven't been here since your buddy drove all of the conservatives
off the board for you for 2012.

Yes you have, liar.

On Feb 22, 2:07*pm, Boating All Out wrote:
[...]

Gallow, Clark, Bruce, Noble

They also seem to " think " they're the 4 Horsemen Of The Apocalypse .

I didn't include snotty...he's not worthy of their spit.

??? about taking an outdrive apart dh@. Cruising 7 August 6th 09 07:51 PM
Using a car or truck oil dip stick tube on a boat kipmc4 General 8 August 15th 06 09:04 PM
Build Surface Mount Circuits with these Protoboards! QFP PLCC TSSOPSOIC DIP 1206 0805 0603 SOT Leif Erickson Electronics 0 March 27th 05 08:50 AM
What's taking.... Scott Vernon ASA 9 November 4th 04 12:31 AM
Compass dip - questions for the southern Hemisphere people. Simple Simon ASA 38 December 2nd 03 01:53 AM