Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:55:12 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:05:56 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
m...
snip

The mean librarian look? Heh... I don't usually wear my hair up...
just tied in the back or in a pony if my niece gets ambitious.

Yes, that stern, professionally-dressed librarian wearing big eyeglasses
with the promise of wild passion hidden beneath is every man's fantasy.
LOL!
Ever do French braids - that's hot!

Hmmm... I think this says something Freudian, but I don't know what.
lol

Yes, it could have something to do with control issues. It is often said
that men like to take a vacation from their usual role of being in control
of things in their everyday life, jobs, etc.

I will have to keep this in mind!

YUMMY!

Never had that kind of braid... I tend to keep my hair flowing unless
I have to work on something then I put it up.

I guess French braids are a good way to put it up but I think they take
time
to do right and maybe somebody has to do them for you to get them nice and
even.

Since you seem able to "do things right" you might be good at it. :-D

Only if I could practice on a phat girl like you. :-)

snip

I'm not interested in putting smoke in my lungs. Just seems dumb.

Good girl!

I don't understand why we can't build a decent border security
system.. all they seem to do is waste money trying.

It can be done. The fact of the matter is the federal government just
doesn't want to do it. Too many freaking liberals who think illegal aliens
are 'entitled' to live here. This liberal 'entitlement' mentality is going
to be the end of all of us, I'm afraid.