Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:55:12 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:05:56 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
m...
snip

The mean librarian look? Heh... I don't usually wear my hair up...
just tied in the back or in a pony if my niece gets ambitious.

Yes, that stern, professionally-dressed librarian wearing big eyeglasses
with the promise of wild passion hidden beneath is every man's fantasy.
LOL!
Ever do French braids - that's hot!

Hmmm... I think this says something Freudian, but I don't know what.
lol

Yes, it could have something to do with control issues. It is often said
that men like to take a vacation from their usual role of being in control
of things in their everyday life, jobs, etc.

I will have to keep this in mind!

YUMMY!

Never had that kind of braid... I tend to keep my hair flowing unless
I have to work on something then I put it up.

I guess French braids are a good way to put it up but I think they take
time
to do right and maybe somebody has to do them for you to get them nice and
even.

Since you seem able to "do things right" you might be good at it. :-D

Only if I could practice on a phat girl like you. :-)

snip

I'm not interested in putting smoke in my lungs. Just seems dumb.

Good girl!

I don't understand why we can't build a decent border security
system.. all they seem to do is waste money trying.

It can be done. The fact of the matter is the federal government just
doesn't want to do it. Too many freaking liberals who think illegal aliens
are 'entitled' to live here. This liberal 'entitlement' mentality is going
to be the end of all of us, I'm afraid.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:51:53 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:05:56 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
om...
[...]

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

The only good I can see coming from it is the fact that Blacks rarely marry
Hispanics. I guess it's because they're afraid their children would be too
lazy to steal.

ROFLOL!

On 2/18/11 9:09 AM, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Jessica wrote in message
snip

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

The only good I can see coming from it is the fact that Blacks rarely marry
Hispanics. I guess it's because they're afraid their children would be too
lazy to steal.

ROFLOL!

So, in addition to all your other charming attributes, you're also an
ethnic hater and a racist.

I'm still wondering, Willie...do you dump the raw sewage from your head
directly into the water? I doubt you use a holding tank and pump-out
station, because you might have to pay something for the privilege. Do
you raid trash cans for food?

"Harryk" wrote in message
On 2/18/11 9:09 AM, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Jessica wrote in message
snip

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

The only good I can see coming from it is the fact that Blacks rarely
marry
Hispanics. I guess it's because they're afraid their children would be
too
lazy to steal.

ROFLOL!

So, in addition to all your other charming attributes, you're also an
ethnic hater and a racist.

I'm still wondering, Willie...do you dump the raw sewage from your head
directly into the water? I doubt you use a holding tank and pump-out
station, because you might have to pay something for the privilege. Do you
raid trash cans for food?

You sure seem to have one big scat fetish, HarryK! LOL!

On 2/18/11 9:37 AM, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
wrote in message
On 2/18/11 9:09 AM, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Jessica wrote in message
snip

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

The only good I can see coming from it is the fact that Blacks rarely
marry
Hispanics. I guess it's because they're afraid their children would be
too
lazy to steal.

ROFLOL!

So, in addition to all your other charming attributes, you're also an
ethnic hater and a racist.

I'm still wondering, Willie...do you dump the raw sewage from your head
directly into the water? I doubt you use a holding tank and pump-out
station, because you might have to pay something for the privilege. Do you
raid trash cans for food?

You sure seem to have one big scat fetish, HarryK! LOL!

Uh-huh. My feeling is that you are just the sort of guy who dumps his
dumps right into the water. You do, right?

wrote in message
On 2/18/11 9:09 AM, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Jessica wrote in message
snip

[...]

Yes, there is water in the toilette. It's no fun cleaning skid marks off a
dry bowl. . .

Wilbur Hubbard

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:09:23 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

The only good I can see coming from it is the fact that Blacks rarely marry
Hispanics. I guess it's because they're afraid their children would be too
lazy to steal.

ROFLOL!

I heard a joke like that...

What do you call a white guy driving a Cadillac... middle class.
What do you call a black guy driving a Cadillac... a pimp.
What do you call a Mexican guy driving a Cadillac... grand theft auto

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:09:23 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
snip

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

The only good I can see coming from it is the fact that Blacks rarely
marry
Hispanics. I guess it's because they're afraid their children would be too
lazy to steal.

ROFLOL!

I heard a joke like that...

What do you call a white guy driving a Cadillac... middle class.
What do you call a black guy driving a Cadillac... a pimp.
What do you call a Mexican guy driving a Cadillac... grand theft auto

You racist little bitch. Where do you hide your banana whilst typing.

--
Waldo

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:09:23 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
snip

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

The only good I can see coming from it is the fact that Blacks rarely
marry
Hispanics. I guess it's because they're afraid their children would be too
lazy to steal.

ROFLOL!

I heard a joke like that...

What do you call a white guy driving a Cadillac... middle class.
What do you call a black guy driving a Cadillac... a pimp.
What do you call a Mexican guy driving a Cadillac... grand theft auto

That's what makes a joke funny - a core of truth or reality. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard