Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:27:09 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:41:13 +0000, Justin C
wrote:

In article , CaveLamb
wrote:

[snip]

You mean like THIS one???

Richard, Bruce, and Wally. I'm still open to the possibility that
Jessica is a real person, maybe that it a naive statement, but until I
have reason to believe otherwise I'll not add her (as I have Wilbur and
his other puppets) to my killfile.

Actually, now that I'm actually wasting my time discussing her posts (as
I don't see Wilbur's), rather than discussing sailing, I don't think it
matters, I'll add her to the KF and not be bothered by their
conversation regardless of it's on or off topic nature.

Thank you for helping me see sense.

Justin.

Well, I accept that theoretically it is possible that a woman who
appears to be the perfect mate for Willie just happened to click on a
group containing the maladroit mariner. After all miracles are reputed
to still come to pass, although I haven't heard a burning bush say a
word in years.

However I, for one, don't believe it and I suspect that with old age
Willie-boys distaff side is beginning to peep through the foliage.
Given his usual vehement tirades disallowing women to even be onboard
a boat it seems strange that, if the inculpable Jessie is a female,
she should suddenly become the apple of his eye so suddenly now. Just
as he is becoming aware, now in his dotage, that he has never, not
even once, accomplished anything to be proud of.

Cheers,

Bruce

You are allowed to indulge yourself in whatever irrational thinking as is
your wont, Bruce, and you may also insult me all you wish. I'm am not
thin-skinned by any means. However, you should attempt to be more of a
gentlemen when it comes to treating with the ladies. And, mark my words,
Jessica B is a lady.

I was enjoying his rant right up until he called me Jessie... don't
like that AT ALL!

It just so happens that there exists a certain subset of genetically
superior women such as our Jessica B whose genetics express themselves in
both superior bodies as well as intellects. But, such as these are quite
rare. So, perhaps some might be forgiven for their skepticism in regards to
Jessica's obvious perfection which, to us - the more jaded, might seem to be
some sort of a false construct created to ensnare the naive. Is it so
unlikely that such a fine example of womanhood might be drawn towards
discourse with a mature and highly appreciative man who applauds her for
what she is and what she represents and that Jessica might well be attracted
to a man of the mind because she is a woman of the mind?

Genetically superior? Hmm.... well, except for my skin tone, I could
live with that!

Face it! It's not like Jessica's here for any kind of physical
gratification. Any woman who looks as fine as she does most certainly has
plenty of real-life opportunities for that type of thing, wouldn't you say?
This newsgroup is strictly an abode of the imagination. It is a place where
one can express one's self honestly and appreciate others with like
qualities.

Wilbur Hubbard

True... well, I've learned a few things about sailing, so if I ever go
again, I'll be able to say something and not look totally stupid.