Ed Price

Default When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!!

"taxpayer" wrote in message
You voted for it and you got it. If you didn't vote for George 43, you
probably did vote for one of the senators that is keeping him for
getting the federal courts back to required staffing. The senate has
even prevented judicial nominees that slick Willie proposed from even
getting to a vote.

Illegals get to stay in this country because it costs us a small fortune
in legal fees to get anybody deported, even if the officers just watched
him swim the Rio Grand.

Being rather close to the border action, I would say that the real reason we
have such a large permanent illegal alien population is the pandering of the
political parties (mostly the Democrats, with their concept on
"inclusiveness" to achieve power) to the loud-mouth, seditious Chicano
activists. They promise to deliver the Latin vote, garnering special
privileges and favoritism that's cancerous to our republic. Meanwhile, the
activists encourage non-assimilation into our culture, as this would erode
their own power base. Through all the talk, and double-talk, the Mexican
population of America grows by maybe 1.5M per year. Spanish ballots,
drivers' licenses for illegals, public documents doubled in size to
accommodate a Spanish translation, bilingual education, money for "arts"
programs that celebrate the homicidal psychotics of the Aztec Empire.

If you want to know what the real program is, just think Aztlan, from
Spokane to Denver to New Orleans. Considering the zeal of the immigrative
and reproductive warriors, even that might be too modest. Of course, we
can't say these obvious truths, since anyone pointing this out would
immediately be discredited as a racist, elitist xenophobe.

I keep trying to vote the rascals out, but there appears to be an infinite
supply of rascals.

Ed
(deep in the heart of Aztlan)