Default Cannibal

"Bruce" wrote in message
snip

This from a bloke that brags a photo of himself sitting in a tiny boat
petting a pussy?

A kitty cat is a proper addition to a sailing yacht as they will eliminate
any mouse or rat that might come aboard from who knows where.

With pretensions of being a political pundit now? Truly the land of
the fruits and the nuts.

I have always represented a voice of conservative reason.

As for being a sailor both Joe and I have at least some reason to call
ourselves a "sailor" as we have both sailed somewhere. Willie-the Poo,
conversely, has never sailed anywhere and rates himself an expert.

Wrong! Both of you are demonstrable failures. Only in your liberal minds,
where trying is more important than succeeding, can you fool yourselves into
believing that, since you tried, then your failures are secondary. Talk
about a warped way of thinking.

In the real world, trying is something everybody must do. Trying is not the
goal but only represents the first step towards the goal. If one falls down
after the first step one should not pat himself on the back and say, "Oh
well, that didn't go so well but I'm successful at walking because I tried."
WRONG! If one falls down after the first step, one should say, "Well, I'm
sure a failure at that. But, I can learn from failing so what have I learned
so the next step I take doesn't result in failure all over again?"

You and Joe, being liberal drones, don't think this way. You equate trying
with success. You have set the bar way too low and will always remain
failures because of your liberal thinking that try = success. You are
incapable of learning from failure because you don't and won't man up to
your failures. Such an untenable belief system. I just couldn't live like
that.

Wilbur Hubbard