JAXAshby

Default Best 34 foot blue water cruiser

But you never looked at a chart then, or after the fact to see where
you were.

we had up to date charts. the merchant marine with decades of experience, a
professional mariner who also had decades of offshore racing experience, didn't
wish to risk his boat by accepting as gospel that the charts were totally
accurate. I think that was prudent judgement on his part, and if I were the
boat owner instead of him I would have done the same thing. The lights were
where the obstructions were. The lights may or maybe not be accurately placed
on the charts.

it is easy to understand, jeggies. I don't know why you are having a problem
with it.