Tim Tim is offline

Default Smaller trucks?

On Jan 6, 6:51*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:37:29 -0400, "YukonBound"

wrote:
Hmmm. I haven't looked at a Honda or its pricing... *:)

Consumer Reports seems to like it...
here's some of their online report...

"Honda RidgelinePhotosVideo

Base MSRP price range:$28,900 - $36,830 HighsRide, handling, powertrain,
rear seat, access, in-bed trunk, dual-action tailgate, crash-test results,
composite bed, reliability. LowsRoad noise, towing capacity, turning circle.
See our user reviewsAlready own it? Write a reviewCar Type: Compact pickup
trucksCR overall score
Honda's pickup truck has agile handling and a ride that's supple and
steady. The tailgate opens vertically or horizontally, and beneath the bed
is an all-weather, lockable trunk. The 3.5-liter V6 is quiet, smooth, and
responsive. Road noise is pronounced. The roomy crew cab is nicely detailed
and easy to access. The five-foot-long cargo bed has no wheel-arch intrusion
and is made of composite material. While not designed for serious
off-roading, the Ridgeline is capable in mild off-road conditions and it can
tow 5,000 pounds

Realibility, ride, owner satisfaction and acceleration are all better than
average but fuel economy is worse.

We looked at a Ridgeline a while ago. It is basically the Odyssey with
a pickup looking body. The road noise thing is typical of all Hondas.
We have had 3 (Accord, CRV and my Prelude) and they all sound like you
are running cheap snow tires.

Really?

My wife just bought a 2009 CRV and even though I'm really nit
impressed with the ride (I'm biased, I drive large float-mobiles), I
thought it was pretty quiet. and it gets about 30 mpg. highway...