posted to rec.boats.building
mmc mmc is offline

Default Ping- Tosk

Scotty,
In a previous thread, you wrote about using warmed epoxy resin as a sanding
primer. How warm should the resin be? I'm making a new wooden icebox hatch
with 1 1/2 urethane foam insulation and want to protect the wood. I'm also
going to encapsulate the foam with epoxy.
Also, a local boat stuff store is selling MAS epoxy at a better price than
West System thru West Marine. What do you think of MAS? I have West for this
project but the price on this stuff is ridiculous.

Thanks.