Bob Bob is offline

Default The Ultimate Alternator Project

As with everything else BOb you are about 30 years behind the curve.
The big money with boats and lumber happened in the PWN when some GOM
mariners converted a few standby boats and started underwater logging
along the old growth lumber routes. They made a fortune.

Well considering I was a GOM diver (DIT 107-80) and born and raised in
PNW and live here again I can say Im in tune with that underwater
logging gig. Yes, there was a couple years here that was possible. We
gotthe idea from the great lakes guys in the mid 70s. In pnw the state
steped in and said those underwater logs were habitat for young/
juvenile salmonids and said no to UW Log ops.

Everyone supported the stop work to save the salmon..... except for a
couple gypo recreational divers who though they were bad ass UW
loggers.

*It's great to have seen you progress here in the last 8 mo from a
humble deckhand

My job title was Able Seaman. Sorry to dissapoint ya Joe I wasnt one
of ur unlicensed guys who got fired at bugger king and could only find
a job on a crew boat.

who would be proud to "scrub the ****ters"

My exact words were, Any work on a vessel was honerable. An individual
is the one who brings any shame to an honerable profession.

to a master
mariner and a source of imporant galley fire fighting knowledge to the
masses.

I was simply asking questions? Questions that need ansering if youre
on a boat.

Well done Bob..keep up the good work..

Thank you for your support Joe.

PS your typing and spelling was excellent in that last post...well
done...

Ya, I think I used a spell check and actually read what I typed

Bob

Bob

Joe

Joe