cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Toughbook?? Computers aboard, again (was) September Surprises...

WaIIy wrote:
On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:30:04 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Hi, again,

As this is now a toughbook vs other hardy laptops discussion, I'll drop out,
and with hope, rename the thread so it doesn't confuse matters.

That said, I have nothing against toughbooks. It just has nothing to do
with my (presumably solved) challenges witih (apparent) hard drive failures.
Every time the computer has been back, it won't display any internal
troubles which could cause my experiences.

Y'all fight over whether toughbook will work at sea to your hearts' content.
I very much doubt I'll have any first-hand input :{))

L8R

Skip

Your boat, your computers, your life, your decisions.

Apparently what you do is working I can see (and enjoy) all of your
posts and they are correctly formatted.

We all know you're long-winded, that's part of your charm.

Yeah. There is a lot of life in Skips posts.

--

Richard Lamb