Gould 0738

Default New Version of "Brightwork" by Rebecca Wittman

How about content? Is it significantly updated, or basically the same
material? Mine's on the boat. Or course, I live on the boat... ;-)

I would say it is slightly abbreviated from the original text, and not
dramatically updated. I appreciate the new format because the old book was,
indeed, too "pretty" to get around varnish and oaxalic acid. I used to read the
book before I'd undertake a project, learn what I hoped I needed to know, and
then go to work. I'd be less reluctant to drag the smaller paperback along as a
"working" reference.