bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:08:42 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:20:56 -0400, wrote:

too bad the right wing destroyed the pension system in this country
and let the rich replace it with 401k's.

For those of in demand for jobs, 401k's were great. I was with NCR for 17.5
years.

no one cares about you. there are 100,000,000 americans who are as
self absorbed as you are.

less than 50% of companies even have a pension plan. and with the
massive turnovers in jobs, no one stays at a company long enough to
collect a pension.

the right has, at every turn, gutted the ability of the middle class
to earn a living wage or have a decent retirement