Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default aioe and other news clients

Well, I, again, had some issues with my newsreader server, aioe. This time
I seem to have been banned from posting, though it still pulls.

I've gone to this one, free, allows posting, and very fast pulls and
puts...

202.177.16.121 - no signup, no passwords, no port configurations. Plug and
play instantly on downloading from their website. Likely you could simply
add them to your server list if you use Outlook Express as your reader as I
do...

L8R

Skip, happy to be connected in the middle of nowhere off the top of Allens
Cay

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand. You seek problems because you need their gifts."

(Richard Bach, in Illusions - The Reluctant Messiah)