Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Where to go next?

"Bob" wrote in message

Im not sure If Id want to spend a life typing and trying to fix stuff
on a boat. How muc wake time do you actually spend free of typing,
boat fixing, part finding, bitchin about venders, and smoozing other
sailors/vendors? Oh and getting stuck in the mud or trying to stay in
one place when your anchor draggs?
Time for some coffee and get my grades in.
BOb

Hi, Boob,

Interesting you should ask. The last couple of weeks have allowed next to
no time for any of what you think I do all the time (other than a short
burst of internet time you'll see about in the next log - which, admittedly,
did allow for some ordering of stuff including more really skimpy bathing
suits, the closest I come to convention when company's around).

You'll have to wait for the next log to see what I mean, but I've not done
any "boat work" (other than scrubbing the bottom of the dinghy today after
our snorkeling expedition following our sail up to Allens from Highborne) in
weeks...

I live life as it comes - and it doesn't get much better than this...

L8R

Skip, off Allens' northwest side in about 20' of water

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand. You seek problems because you need their gifts."

(Richard Bach, in Illusions - The Reluctant Messiah)