Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default Where to go next?

Bob wrote:
On Jun 11, 6:21 pm, Skip Gundlach wrote:
See my log postings - and I'm not finished yet - on the Bahamas. You
could
spend your life here...

Skip

Im not sure If Id want to spend a life typing and trying to fix stuff
on a boat. How muc wake time do you actually spend free of typing,
boat fixing, part finding, bitchin about venders, and smoozing other
sailors/vendors? Oh and getting stuck in the mud or trying to stay in
one place when your anchor draggs?
Time for some coffee and get my grades in.
BOb

For the investment, there is not really any more maintenance involved
than a house, which is stuck in one spot, or an RV. The cruising glass
is more than half full so dwelling on the less-than-half empty part
makes no more sense with boating than in does in the rest of life.

Stephen