posted to alt.zen,alt.philosophy.zen,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Goo-the-Coward Harrison continues to run away - What should be the practical consequence of the "consideration" Goo wants us to give to animals' lives?

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 15:05:47 +0100, Julian
wrote:

On 01/06/2010 14:42, Goo wrote:

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, The Goober - always criticizes people

I don't give a **** about him at the moment.
You are the ****wit in this situation for initiating
yet another new crosspost to disinterested groups
to vent even more of your spleen and distress
innocent bystanders.

Actually Goo is the person you responded to. After being
referred to as Goobernicus for a number of years, the Goober
resorted to mimicry calling me Goo out of desperation, envy, lack
of imagination, and/or whatever else. That's the sort of person
Goo is. He is well known to Google also, and a Google search for
Goobernicus Gonad will reveal much about the sort of person
you're dealing with when responding to Goo.

My argument is with advocates of the gross mi$nomer "animal
rights". In complete contrast to the animal welfare objective,
the objective behind the misnomer is not to provide domestic
animals with better lives, longer lives, rights, or anything at
all. The objective behind the misnomer is to eliminate domestic
animals, not provide them with rights. I point that out and
people like Goo are maniacally opposed to seeing it pointed out.
I also encourage people to consider the fact that many livestock
animals have decent lives of positive value. Just as many do not,
many do as well. Misnomer addicts like the Goober are extremely
opposed to seeing that taken into consideration, because
considering that aspect of the situation suggests that providing
decent AW could be considered ethically equivalent or superior to
the elimination objective. They don't have any real argument
against considering the lives of the animals we're discussing, so
they resort to lies and personal insults as you may or may not
have noticed from Goo.