JAXAshby

Default Looked today ( Boat Choices)

Rich, a Tayana 37 is a nice boat. I would love to have one myself. Yet, if I
were going to deliberately go out "in harm's way" (rather than being ordinarily
prudent) I might be inclined to look at a Van de Stadt 36 or a Dix 36 (in
plywood, because that is both stroner and lighter).

Again, a Tayana 37 is a niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice boat.
Know anyone with a T-37 that needs about 400 hours of TLC cleanup and who is in
deep financial trouble, a wife/mistress/mortgage all a month overdue? Let me
know. [grin]

I suspect Wendy is now aiming a tad more towards a nice cruising boat than a
serious, knock-em-on-your-ass roughwater voyager which seemed to be the aim
earlier in this thread.