cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Just sailing...

Capt. JG wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Frogwatch wrote:
On May 4, 8:15 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message

m...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot-2IVEhs8k
--
Richard Lamb
Nice.
Very pretty

This Friday (yesterday) was a completely different story.

Wind was SSW at 20 to 25, gusting big!
It had been blowing like that for a couple of days and had
built up a noticeable chop.

Sailing under reefed main alone, the pitching and rolling
were physically demanding. This for nearly 6 hours!

Saturday I felt like I had gone a few rounds with the champ.

Muscles in my legs and arms cramped and sore.
Hands too. Fingers swollen.
Lower back muscles a bit tender, and tummy noticeably flatter(!)

Heck of a way for an old man to have fun...

--

Richard Lamb

Yeah, but it's a "good" tired.

Yeah. Providing I have a day to recover.

--

Richard Lamb