Justin C[_31_] Justin C[_31_] is offline

Default aioe and other news clients

In article , Skip Gundlach wrote:
My news client is rejecting any new or reply messages, and has been
flaky in the past.

Anybody got another newsreader/poster they'd recommend? I'm tired of
using the google web interface...

slrn for reading and leafnode for receiving/posting... though these will
require Linux, BSD, or possibly a Mac - slrn *may* run on Windows but it
might take a bit of effort to get there, but you'd still need a Linux
box for leafnode. These have been my setup for the last thirteen years.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.