Bryan Goree Bryan Goree is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
I have a Garmin GPSMAP 225 on my boat. I have a spare antenna for it in my
basement.

I also have a Micrologic ML250 GPS on the upper helm station of my boat.
Recently, the ML250 stopped acquiring the satellites. I suspect a problem
with the antenna or the cable. Since I have this spare antenna for my
Garmin, is there any harm in using it for the Micrologic unit? It uses the
same BNC connectors, but are most GPS antennas created equally?
I have not experience with Garmin, but I know for a fact that Furuno GPA-017 antenna works.

Bryan Goree