Bob Bob is offline

Default 7 Draft

On Mar 24, 11:56*am, Martin wrote:
I'm looking at making an offer on a boat that has a 7' draft. *I'm
going to have it slipped in Boston at Constitution Marina. *Does
anyone have any thoughts on coastal cruising with on a boat with this
deep of a draft?

No body knows where youre going....... so go get a chart (map with
water thingys) and look at the depths.

Fourchon, LA has a ton of boats with drafts ranging from 8'-24'
which is a really meaning statment because i dont know if you are ever
going there.

If you sail like skip it will be a great way to detemin the depth of
charted sholls, beaches, and reeefs with out using a leadline or
sounder.
boB