Larry W4CSC

Default Perkins Prima 500

We just replaced a 4-108 with 8000+ hours on it with a 4-108 I got
from one of the newsgroup posters on rec.boats.cruising. My captain
paid him $1200 for the engine/transmission/controls/guages/everthing.

We stole it....(c; Runs great! Even the worn out old one ran great
once you got past the oil pouring out of the worn-out rear seal.

Perkins makes great engines. Of course, yours will depend on how it's
been MAINTAINED.....

Larry W4CSC

Is it just me or did the US and UK just capture 1/3
of the world's sweetest oil supply? What idiot wants to
GIVE IT BACK?!!