Canal Lee[_2_] Canal Lee[_2_] is offline

Default Ship - TIMCA 1-10.jpg

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:56:54 -0500, "MWB" wrote:

Nice shot Lee.

That cargo ship is made to take some seas. Is there a papermill in the
area???

The mildest winter I've ever seen. Sadly, all those storms went out to sea
to the south of Maine. I bought my house in 1987 and this is the first time
I didn't have to shovel the roof.

We need the snow to play in.

Mark

Thanks Mark ,

I can't say for sure what she hauls , there is large ramp on the stern so we can assume
that RO-RO is part of it .

As far as snow , we had 87" so far this year .A normal winter sees a max of 24" .
Last year we had about 6" total . I guess we got your Maine share this season .

I overhauled my old Gilsen 2 cycle engine snow blower last summer , so I was "ready " !!
She got a real work out blowing snow...........and so did I .

I'll post a set of what it was like here in January .

BTW , I like the pics you are taking with that new lens . Good choice .

Lee