mmc mmc is offline

Default Compass reading wrong?

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:34:11 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

We just did a job at Ft Jackson. Thought about scooting down to Chas but
was
too wrapped up with work.

You haven't *really* been to Ft Jackson until youve gone through Basic
Training there. Fond memories of: Double time marching to the rifle
range through the sand barrens; running up Tank Hill and Drag Ass hill
with full combat gear; coming under "friendly fire" while on a work
detail; having a brick of RDX blow up near you on the combat
simulation course; being thrilled to get a weekend pass so you could
share a room at the Holliday Inn with 7 other guys; etc, etc.

Wouldn't it be great to set up a "survivor" type show around a month like
that instead of whining and back stabbing like they show now? Ha!
We were outside the wire, namely land on the North side that Ft Jackson has
given the VA for a new National Cemetery.