Jerry

Default Manta Multihull

I had a Manta 38 for a number of years. We used it for cruising up as far
North as Martha's Vineyard, and as far South as the Exumas. The Exuma trip
was a 6 month sebatical. Loved the room it had. Loved how it handled. I no
problems with the windage that another poster pointed out. I found that
more and more marinas are making provisions for Multis. While we enjoyed
hanging on the hook, we never had a problem finding a place at a marina when
we wanted one. Yeah, sometimes it was a gas dock, but we always got a
place.

Jerry
former Manta 38 owner.

"Tom Foppiano" wrote in message