posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.racing
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone know about epoxy?

Pete Verdon wrote:
I've just about finished my first "A Pack" of West System epoxy, and
since my Dad was passing by the shop, that's only open when I'm at work,
I asked him to pick up more of the same. He came back with a pack of SP.

I presume this is pretty similar, but is it identical? I've got used to
the handling characteristics of the West stuff now. I'll also want to
swap the measuring pumps over from the old containers to the new - will
they a) fit the thread and b) avoid any undesirable reactions as the new
product meets the old in the pump?

Dunno... but... know some people who might know some people...

x-posted.

Andy