posted to rec.boats.building
Mas Dubh Mas Dubh is offline

Default Shower discharge thingammebob

mmc wrote:
"Mas wrote in message
I am sussing out how to fit a shower in my Hunter Horizon 26 TK. I have the
system roughed out but am baulking at the waste disposal. The heads
compartment is a moulded part wall and floor section in plastic. I may have
to cut this to fit in a drain bund to the pump suction.

Anyone out there familiar with this sort of scope in this craft or a
similar one and how to resolve this elegantly with a minimum of disruption
to existing moulding?

This is what I've got in my boat
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|51|26832|319659&id=680799
There is a flush thru hull in a molded in recess in the head floor and a
hose that leads to the drain fixture under a different section of the deck
which has a hatch board.

sorry mmc - that link appears broken
md