Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Best Boat Accessories

On 26/01/2010 10:37 PM, Cindy wrote:
I am looking for "accessories" for my husbands's (and mine too!) new boat.
It is a 24 foot Sundancer. It's really not new, but a few years old,
and came without electronic stuff. He bought the boat very cheap at an
auction.
We will be boating on Chesapeake Bay. Not far from shore, because
we are new to boating. We do want to do some fishing.
Should we start with a good radio or some kind of GPS?
The boat does have a depth sounder.
We are on a pretty tight budget, so I'm curious about whether or not
used electronics is a valid option.
Thank you for any advice.

Willing good looking woman in a skimpy bikini.

You asked...