Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default Teen pregnancies up thanks to abstinence education

Harry wrote:

Harry has access to a PC and is perfectly capable of using it to make a
convincing spoof, as we have already seen. In fact we have seen screen
shots of his desktop which included spoofing software. One might ask
oneself if someone has spoofing software on his desk top, would he be
likely to use it?
Ask your self these questions. Is this post a spoof? Am I responding to
a spoof? Why am I reading posts that are likely to be spoofs?

Sorry, "flajims," but the real Harry uses a mac and doesn't post as a
Harry using "Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (Windows/20090812)"