Larry W4CSC

Default Suggestions on a GPS/Chartplotter

What kinda radar you gots? Maybe just swap out the display to a new
one with the chart plotter/gps unit.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:52:21 GMT, "Brian Thompson"
wrote:

After all these years with a compass, paper charts, parallel rules and
divider my wife is determined to buy me a GPS/Chartplotter. If I'm going
that route I want a fixed color unit that will interface with my radar. I
believe Garmin makes good user friendly units but I would like to know if
anyone has specific experience with them and what you consider to be the
best model or any manufacturer for that matter (I suppose I shouldn't be
predisposed to any particular brand).
Thanks in advance.
Brian