Default Serious Long Range Cruiser Available

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
This boat is the real thing. I met the former owner several times
and he and his wife took great care of it, and did some really serious
cruising, including several trips to Trinidad. It has a fuel range
of about 5,000 nautical miles and is hell for stout. The previous
owner before that went around the Horn twice with it, and cruised it
over 50,000 NM.

http://tinyurl.com/ye3k5mh

Butt ugly and dangerous with all those large windows. It certainly needs
that tuna tower, too. I'll never understand the desire for ugly and
dysfunctional vertical growth on powerboats.

Wilbur Hubbard