Harry[_3_] Harry[_3_] is offline

Default Boat related

RLM wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:23:47 -0500, Harry wrote:

RLM wrote:
Took both dogs to the vet this morning to get a flu booster shot. Passed a
couple of marinas on the way home.

How about listing all the phone calls you made and received? :)

BTW, I took two of our cats to the vet this AM for their annual checkup
and teeth cleaning...

I have to check the answering machine. Made an appointment to have our
oldest dog's teeth cleaned. He's smaller than your cat. Rescue from a
puppy mill that quit feeding him when he wouldn't breed any more. Older
Maltese.

He fat an healthy now.

yeah, well, i took my cat from my neighbor. i found if you leave out
enough cat food, you can get all the cats you want without having to pay
for them, If you wait till they have been spayed or nutered before
stealing the animal, you save even more money.