RLM RLM is offline

Default Boat related

Took both dogs to the vet this morning to get a flu booster shot. Passed a
couple of marinas on the way home.

RLM wrote:
Took both dogs to the vet this morning to get a flu booster shot. Passed a
couple of marinas on the way home.

How about listing all the phone calls you made and received? :)

BTW, I took two of our cats to the vet this AM for their annual checkup
and teeth cleaning...
RLM RLM is offline

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:23:47 -0500, Harry wrote:

RLM wrote:
Took both dogs to the vet this morning to get a flu booster shot. Passed a
couple of marinas on the way home.

How about listing all the phone calls you made and received? :)

BTW, I took two of our cats to the vet this AM for their annual checkup
and teeth cleaning...

I have to check the answering machine. Made an appointment to have our
oldest dog's teeth cleaned. He's smaller than your cat. Rescue from a
puppy mill that quit feeding him when he wouldn't breed any more. Older
Maltese.

He fat an healthy now.

RLM wrote:
Took both dogs to the vet this morning to get a flu booster shot. Passed
couple of marinas on the way home.

How about listing all the phone calls you made and received? :)

BTW, I took two of our cats to the vet this AM for their annual checkup
and teeth cleaning...

I have to check the answering machine. Made an appointment to have our
oldest dog's teeth cleaned. He's smaller than your cat. Rescue from a
puppy mill that quit feeding him when he wouldn't breed any more. Older
Maltese.

He fat an healthy now.

And you post **** about me?

This is rich.

Steve

Oh, I THOUGHT about a boat today, and floated two turds. Just wanted to
stay on topic.

Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 31, 10:37*am, RLM wrote:
Took both dogs to the vet this morning to get a flu booster shot. Passed a
couple of marinas on the way home.

Well, that's a start!

RLM RLM is offline

RLM wrote:
Took both dogs to the vet this morning to get a flu booster shot. Passed
couple of marinas on the way home.

How about listing all the phone calls you made and received? :)

BTW, I took two of our cats to the vet this AM for their annual checkup
and teeth cleaning...

I have to check the answering machine. Made an appointment to have our
oldest dog's teeth cleaned. He's smaller than your cat. Rescue from a
puppy mill that quit feeding him when he wouldn't breed any more. Older
Maltese.

He fat an healthy now.

And you post **** about me?

This is rich.

Steve

Oh, I THOUGHT about a boat today, and floated two turds. Just wanted to
stay on topic.

I've watched the dip****s here post OT for years. Now maybe I'll chime in
with nothing like so many others do. I got the time, I'm not on a clock.

RLM wrote:
Took both dogs to the vet this morning to get a flu booster shot. Passed a
couple of marinas on the way home.

How about listing all the phone calls you made and received? :)

BTW, I took two of our cats to the vet this AM for their annual checkup
and teeth cleaning...

I have to check the answering machine. Made an appointment to have our
oldest dog's teeth cleaned. He's smaller than your cat. Rescue from a
puppy mill that quit feeding him when he wouldn't breed any more. Older
Maltese.

He fat an healthy now.

yeah, well, i took my cat from my neighbor. i found if you leave out
enough cat food, you can get all the cats you want without having to pay
for them, If you wait till they have been spayed or nutered before
stealing the animal, you save even more money.

warning - boat related mmc General 19 June 11th 09 04:05 PM
FA More Boat Related Items jamesgangnc General 0 April 26th 07 03:24 AM
FA More Boat Related Items jamesgangnc General 0 April 26th 07 03:24 AM
Sort of boat related... Backyard Renegade General 4 January 25th 04 03:30 PM
Boat related post Calif Bill General 0 November 9th 03 02:48 AM