RLM RLM is offline

Default Boat related

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 09:45:10 -0800, Steve B wrote:

"RLM" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:23:47 -0500, Harry wrote:

RLM wrote:
Took both dogs to the vet this morning to get a flu booster shot. Passed
couple of marinas on the way home.

How about listing all the phone calls you made and received? :)

BTW, I took two of our cats to the vet this AM for their annual checkup
and teeth cleaning...

I have to check the answering machine. Made an appointment to have our
oldest dog's teeth cleaned. He's smaller than your cat. Rescue from a
puppy mill that quit feeding him when he wouldn't breed any more. Older
Maltese.

He fat an healthy now.

And you post **** about me?

This is rich.

Steve

Oh, I THOUGHT about a boat today, and floated two turds. Just wanted to
stay on topic.

I've watched the dip****s here post OT for years. Now maybe I'll chime in
with nothing like so many others do. I got the time, I'm not on a clock.