DSK

Default WANTED: Colvin Gazelle

De Clarke wrote:

... (lots snipped)

Is this some kind of trolling game
-- hazing newbies to the newsgroup? Or (I am not familiar with this
group and its history) is Mr King habituallu rude to everyone, w/o any
bias or preference?

AFAIK neither, although I do reserve my best manners for less pompous.

My post was intended to -perhaps- get some discussion going, and make the point that
you should ask for what you want. Perhaps you could have said, "I've been combing the
internet for a Colvin Gazelle, does anybody know of one for sale (or that might be
for sale) that isn't on a brokers listing?" I doubt that many people are going to
jump through hoops to read the fine print on your web site, etc etc.

Good luck.

DSK