Default Key Biscayne Boating info

Thanks Beverly - it does.

I went out in Matheson this morning, did not have much time so only
spent about two hours on the water. The marine forecast was 2-4 feet
seas and winds 10 knots with a light chop, but I can tell you this was
not the actual conditions, it felt like 6 foot seas and 15 - 20 knots
with moderate chop.

I've now gone out 3 times now (having tried out the other two parks
south of Matheson - Black point and Homestead), the boating conditions
felt much better on those other days, but Today was pretty much not
worth going out - my 18 footer was all over the place.

I was wondering, are conditions generally better during the Summer in
the Bay? When best? How many times a year would you say conditions are
ideal? how about absolutely smooth like glass - this very rare? Does
time of day matter? I was in at 7am and things seemed to be a little
better by 9am when I was leaving.

Thanks.