posted to rec.boats.cruising,soc.culture.thai
Magnus Magnus is offline

Default washing fruits and vegetables

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 07:37:40 +0700, Bruce In Bangkok
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 07:43:15 -0600, Richard Casady
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:28:27 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

Certainly if you can smell it you have enough; in fact you have more
then you need.

The threshold for smelling Cl is one part per million. One gram per
ton.

Casady

Depends on the nose I suppose, but actually the quote comes from the
Water Supervisor at Udon Airbase in the days I worked there. I had
dosed a well with what seemed to be a small amount of sodium
hypochlorite and turned the water into Clorox and since I had gotten
the stuff from the Water Plant I went back to bitch, whereupon I was
given a water test kit and the instructions that "you use less then
you think is enough" together with the "if it stinks you got too much"
statement.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

ROFTL!!!!!!!!
"at Udon Airbase in the days I worked there"
Another hilarious raving from the megalomaniac jBangkok dork.

"if it stinks you got too much"
AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!
The fartbag fully deserves his nickname of "Brown-eyed Mullet"

Mort
"there are no docks in Bangkok" - by Bruce-in-Bull**** aka GSS, on 9
July 2009