Default Do you love to read but have limited room for books on your yacht.

"You" wrote in message
In article s.com,

From: "Wilbur Hubbard"
Newsgroups: rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa
Subject: Do you love to read but have limited room for books on your
yacht.
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:05:28 -0500

Do you love to read but have limited room aboard your yacht for a bunch
of
heavy books?

I have the answer: It's called the Amazon Kindle.
http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireles.../dp/B00154JDAI

SNIPPED for brevity

It's the greatest thing since sex.

--
Gregory Hall

GEE, Willburr, Looks like you're full of **** again..... just look at
the Path:....
Path:s02-b73!npeersf01.iad.highwinds-media.com!npeer01.iad.highwinds-med
ia.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.glorb.co
m!news2.glorb.com!news-out.octanews.net!indigo.octanews.net!auth.beige.oc
tanews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "Wilbur Hubbard"

Even a Morooon (Bugs Bunny Definition) like you, can Read the Headers...
Which Server was the Point of Origin, could it be.......
auth.beige.octanews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
That is Octanews.com, Riiight?????

Busted, Again... Geeze Louise, What a Dufus....

Well I'll be damned. Now that sum bitch, he's forging my headers. Preloading
the path. I guess I'll have to report him to altopia and see if they don't
boot his sorry ass.

Wilbur Hubbard