Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Nippers

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:46:42 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Spectacular. Nice view, too, and
nice beach. Not dramatically different from the one off Hopetown's ferry
dock, though, much closer (we walked back yesterday, a hike to Bakers Bay).

The "view" gets considerably better during the Sunday afternoon pig
roast or around the time of spring break.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9682/...natnippers.jpg

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2...gatnippers.jpg

BTW, my new WiFi set up from IslandtimePC.com is up and working on the
boat. It is exceeding my expectations, far and away the best I've
had so far. Kudos to Bob Stewart, and thanks to you spreading the
word.