John H.[_9_] John H.[_9_] is offline

Default 5 sturgeon hooked in three days on Sacramento River!

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:01:24 -0700 (PDT), FishWisher
wrote:

Thanks for the kind comments, all. I'll not forget this trip!

As for cooking... I'm don't cook 'em but the most raves are about
smoking them. I guess that's one of the preferred methods.

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Let's try this. You get a couple big filets (say both sides of one)
flash frozen, packed in dry ice, and one-day UPS'd to me.

I'll smoke 'em and let you know how they taste.

Good idea, huh?